Friday, January 21, 2011

EOTD 01.21.11

Wowzers! Two EOTD back to back? This one feels sort of early..its been SUPER rainy here lately. Yeah, yeah I know, that's what I get for living in Seattle. :D Quiet yous! But anyway, it reminds me of spring and Easter and that makes me happy. I am using Face Candy Couture for the majority of this look. I used Caribbean Dream all over the lid, followed by Sabrina in an arc above, and another arc of Damask Grey on top of that. I also used Sabrina under the lower lash line. I love Caribbean Dream, its a very creamy type teal/aqua. I got a bit more fall out with this color than with the other colors I've used of theirs though. But well worth it for the color payoff. Please excuse my dry lids.. it IS still winter.. and no matter how much moisturizer I use, it doesn't get any better than this!

Caribbean Dream, Sabrina, Damask Grey
With Flash
Natural Light, No Flash

What is your favorite eye cream? Do you have any suggestions for my poor dry eye lids? Have you tried Face Candy Couture? What is your favorite green eyeshadow?

3 comments:

  1. I love it :) its so pretty :)

    I am a new follower and I have to say that you have a great blog. Hope you visit my blog too

    http://sarahassansblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your eyeliner is perfect! :)


    www.beautyblogxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete