Saturday, July 16, 2011

EOTD 07.16.11 Girls Bubble Hearth

Hello there Ladies & Gents!

It's been too long since I've blogged. /palmface Sorry about that. I'm trying really hard to do it more often, however my skin has been so dry and irritated lately I just have to allow it time to heal before I make it worse with unnecessary beauty products. I'm sure you all understand. That being said, I missed make up a lot. So I did today's look and wanted something PINK and completely girly! I honestly don't think this is the most interesting look I've ever done, but it sure was a sight for sore eyes.. litterally! I'm glad I was finally able to put make up on today.

What I used:
Eyes-
Geek Chic Cosmetics Bubble Hearth - Inner lid
Geek Chic Cosmetics Are There Any Girls Out There?- Most of the lid
BFTE Casablanca Nights- Crease
(I tried to use GC-Solid Snake here first, but I wasn't getting the vibrant blue sparkles I usually get with Casablanca Nights, so I used it instead. I ended up not getting the sparkle with that one either though, I think I needed to use more base in the crease to have something for the sparkle to really cling too. USER ERROR for sure.)
BFTE Butt Naked - Highlight

Lips -
NYX Round Lipstick - Spellbound




































If you've ever gone a few days without makeup on Im sure you noticed this as well. You think you look okay without it.. but then when you finally put some on.. you go.. well.. jeeze I look SO much better with it on why would I go out without it! >.<  Ha! Im not saying theres no NATURAL beauty out there, I'm just saying sometimes its nice to feel like you look good in a painted on mask. :D

So what have you beauties been up to?  I just put in my first order to 13 Gypsies Perfumery and I'm SO excited to share that when my package comes! If you could get any scent from 13 Gypsies, what would it be and why?

6 comments:

  1. You look so pretty :) I love this combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great makeup and I love your shirt! I just checked out 13 Gypsies and I can't pick just one scent! The ones that appealed to me were 4456, Black Lung, Bad Witch, Firework Girl, Opium Eater, and Red Death, as well as several others. I see that you can order a sample pack of 10 from them, and I might just do that! Please share a review when you get your package, I'd love to hear what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @MnG - thanks hun! :D I appreciate that so much!

    @ VB- :D Thanks! Funny.. I got 15 of them myself.And just happened to NOT pick any you said sounded bad lol. :D So we will see! :D I'm most excited to get Cauldron Smoke, Wench & Jeepers Creepers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I have Bubble Hearth! I need to play with it more, methinks. Great look! Also, love the lip color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the shadow girl, it looks great! xoxo

    http://makeupmajesty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the lid shades, very cute and girly. :3 haha I have those moments all the time, even after not wearing makeup for one day.

    ReplyDelete