Monday, June 25, 2012

NTMS: Butterflies

Never Too Much Sparkle Facebook Group Challenge:
Theme: BUTTERFLIES

For Challenges I'm not going to list off products used. It will just be a photo entry for the most part and how I was influenced by the challenge. If you are curious about a particular item I used, please feel free to comment below and I'll do my best to answer!

My influence: Uh.. a butterfly of course! :D I used a lot of duochromes and glitter because I think butterflies are just so pretty and ethereal. I think this look pretty much speaks for itself. So I'll just let it do the talking this time. Hope you guys enjoy this look! Let me know what you think in the comments below! 





2 comments:

  1. Hey, I left an award for you over on my blog, I hope you like it =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome! I found you through Hello Cotton and I just had to follow you on here, too :)

    - Erin xo

    365mu.blogspot.co.uk - One girl's attempt at creating 365 different make-up looks in as many days

    ReplyDelete