Thursday, June 7, 2012

NTMS: Ladies Of Rock

Never Too Much Sparkle Facebook Group Challenge:
Theme: LADIES OF ROCK!!!

 For Challenges I'm not going to list off products used. It will just be a photo entry for the most part and how I was influenced by the challenge. If you are curious about a particular item I used, please feel free to comment below and I'll do my best to answer!

My influence: Amy Lee. What a goddess she is! She is generally very light with her makeup aside from a bit of eyeliner.. so I used these photos from a google search and VAMPED up the color (get it.. haha.. instead of amped.. ok ok.. ill shut up now with my lame puns now.) I wanted something a teeny bit more gothy and dark. I really wish I had the skill to get my foundation to look like the photo of her. I would be happy if you guys have suggestions for me! :D

*courtesy of Google Image search
Please excuse my really rosy cheeks. I get really red in the face sometimes and while I finally found a foundation I would love to have that would actually match my coloring. I just can't afford to import it at the moment. (Not to mention the concealer has been sold out in the right shade I need for a month now)...

 I know the challenge technically doesn't start until tomorrow, but this was the only time I had to get this done so.. yeah.. here ya go! :D 









2 comments: