Tuesday, December 14, 2010

12 Days of Christmas

So with the up and coming holidays I think I'll start a blog?

Haha! What was I thinking?

Well.. without further ado.. Im hoping that  this can be a place where I can share my passions. Who am I and what are those passions you may ask?

My name is Jeni. I am 30 years young. I live in a suburb of Seattle,Washington with my husband Jeff and our kitty Murloc. I am a Capricorn, and the eldest of 4 children and a lover of many things.
Our Lil Family



I'm deeply in love with all things make-up (addicted to color really). I am currently & grew up in a low income household, which means I am a coupon clipper, clearance shopper and deal finder extraordinaire! I adore baking and the absolute pleasure I get from giving away homemade delicious treats is beyond compare. You can always find me playing video games, hanging out with my family or getting into trouble with my Flame Point Siamese kitty.

'Ello Lovelies! From Murloc!


This will be a sanctuary for me to share my ideas, be generally creative, keep you all updated on my goings on like current crafting projects or baking endeavors. My elation on furthering my gear score or getting 5 stars on Rock Band on Expert. Showing off a few of my eyeshadow looks and reviews on new products I try.

I hope that you all are having a safe an happy holiday season and I look forward to our adventures together!

No comments:

Post a Comment