Thursday, December 16, 2010

New Cut for Mr.KittyKaBoom

Jinkies! Lately.. I think my husband is turning more and more into Shaggy Rogers ... you know... from Scooby Doo. Anyway...  I've been bugging him for weeks to get a cut. Today, I finally got him sat down in a chair long enough for me to take my shears to him. *giggles* Here are a few "Before" pictures just so you know what I was working with..

Mr.KittyKaBoom Before



And here are the "AFTER" photos....


Mr.KittyKaBoom After



I think it turned out rather well, if I do say so myself. I am quite pleased with it.
Its a clippered blend of a guard #1 into a guard #2 blended into a scissor cut (shorter than usual) layered top. I figured, he's not gonna wanna sit and get it cut AGAIN before the holidays so I just cut it a little shorter than usual to allow for hopefully not too much grow out by then. :D Can you see what a difference a hair cut makes on your face shape and stuff.. its crazy huh?

Disclaimer & FYI:  I am not a *licensed* cosmetologist, however I DID go to school for cosmetology. I do all types of hair services/nails/facials/makeup & consultation for friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment