Wednesday, December 15, 2010

EOTD 12.15.10

I just wanted to share with you all today my eye of the day. I was actually one of the lucky ones who found all 4 of the WetnWild holiday palettes not only all in the same place, but I actually got them B1G1 50% off. I was grinning from ear to ear as me and the hubby stepped up to the check out. So, I was thinking of a few looks on how to use these newly found pretties and today I was going for a shimmery brownish fall look incorporating a modern twist by integrating some pretty pink into it as well. I really adore how these compliment each other in such an interesting way, don't you?






What I used:
LA Colors in Lollipop-all over lid & under lower lash line
WetnWild darkest glittery brown from Golden Goddess holiday palette- crease
WetnWild lightest cream from Golden Goddess holiday palette-highlight
True Colors Shimmering Powder in Diamond- dusted over highlight & inner corner
Hard Candy Walk the Line liquid eyeliner in black(no color listed) - lid & lower lash liner
Rimmel Soft Kohl kajal eye liner pencil in Jet Black - waterline
Rimmel Glam'Eyes Mascara in 001 Black

No comments:

Post a Comment