Tuesday, October 11, 2011

EOTD 10.11.11 Midnight Karma Harvest

Good News Everyone! A New EOTD!

Today I was just inspired by the lovely shades of BFTE product I have. I wanted something purple, but I thought the addition of Harvest was a neat complimentary color as well. :D

What I used:
2FSI- Primer
BFTE: Midnight Kisses - Outer V & Crease & lower outer lash line
BFTE: Crystal - Tear duct & inner corner
BFTE: Karma - inner 1/3 lid & Outer 1/3 lid
BFTE: Harvest - Middle 1/3 lid & lower lash line
BFTE: Butt Naked- Highlight
Maybelline The Falsies Volum Express Mascara: Very Black
Milani Infinite Liquid Eye Liner: 05 Everlast - liner & wing
Milani Liquif'eye Metallic Eye Liner Pencil: 01 Black - waterline



Collages are fun!! Click me to make me bigger!

Thanks so much for reading guys! I love the fall. One of the best things about fall is that there is finally something to watch on TV again. I've been trying on Person of Interest, Terra Nova, and happy to be watching the new seasons of Big Bang Theory and Boardwalk Empire.  So what are you watching? Is there some gem out there I should check out?

1 comment: