Monday, January 23, 2012

NTMS: Black & White Challenge

Never Too Much Sparkle Facebook Group Challenge:
Theme:
Black & White

For Challenges I'm not going to list off products used. It will just be a photo entry for the most part and how I was influenced by the challenge. If you are curious about a particular item I used, please feel free to comment below and I'll do my best to answer!

My influence: I was inspired by a Yin Yang. Ive always identified with this symbol. The idea that opposites only exist in relation to each other or basically there is no light without dark ect. I believe there is a harmony that hangs in this balance. My look is only suppose to be reminiscent of the symbol, not a replica. Thank you for looking :)

4 comments:

  1. Very nice. I like the stark contrast between the black and the white. Good job, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What white did you use for the upper liner? The wing looks so defined! The only white liner I have is UD's 24/7 in Yeyo (I think that's what it's called, I'm not home to look at it) and I'm not totally in love with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D Cassy! I used a plain ole white Wet n Wild pencil. I like to heat up the product slightly by using a lighter.. blow it to cool it off.. and make sure its not too warm .. I mean this is going near my eyeball! :D And another trick I used is the black liner.. the white could be a little messier and I just defined it with my black liner.. (which was $1 elf liquid liner #4203)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay this was one of my favourite look from this showcase!!!

    ReplyDelete