Monday, February 13, 2012

EOTD 02.12.12 Swamp Song

Good News Everyone! A new EOTD!

So yesterday morning I was listening to one of my Pandora Stations and this song came on. Swamp Song by Tool. Lets start off by saying that I think Maynard is a lyrical mastermind. I adore Tool, always have. I wanted something swampy, dark and full of angst today because of this song. Hope you all enjoy!

Parental Advisory: Explicit Lyrics

What I used:
Hi Fi Cosmetics: Suicide Trees - outer and inner vee, as well as outer and inner lower lash line
Geek Chic Cosmetics: Ugghhh...Brains - inner lid & inner lower lash line
Geek Chic Cosmetics: Mana Battery - Highlight
Maybelline The Falsies Volum Express Mascara: Very Black
ELF Liquid Eyeliner: #4203 black - eyeliner + wing
Milani Liquif'eye Metallic Eye Liner Pencil: 01 Black - waterline
Evil Shades: Corset - lips

3 comments:

  1. I like how you got the light green right in the middle. I'm not very good at that (I always wind up with dark outside and light inside)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful eye makeup how to. Your eyes are beautiful and the make up is impeccable.
    Girlie Blog Seattle - Beauty Tips, Makeup How To, Seattle Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you did the lighter centre and darker inner and outer corner on both the upper and lower lashlines! It looks very striking!

    ReplyDelete