Monday, February 13, 2012

EOTD 02.12.12 Swamp Song

Good News Everyone! A new EOTD!

So yesterday morning I was listening to one of my Pandora Stations and this song came on. Swamp Song by Tool. Lets start off by saying that I think Maynard is a lyrical mastermind. I adore Tool, always have. I wanted something swampy, dark and full of angst today because of this song. Hope you all enjoy!

Parental Advisory: Explicit Lyrics

What I used:
Hi Fi Cosmetics: Suicide Trees - outer and inner vee, as well as outer and inner lower lash line
Geek Chic Cosmetics: Ugghhh...Brains - inner lid & inner lower lash line
Geek Chic Cosmetics: Mana Battery - Highlight
Maybelline The Falsies Volum Express Mascara: Very Black
ELF Liquid Eyeliner: #4203 black - eyeliner + wing
Milani Liquif'eye Metallic Eye Liner Pencil: 01 Black - waterline
Evil Shades: Corset - lips

3 comments:

  1. I like how you got the light green right in the middle. I'm not very good at that (I always wind up with dark outside and light inside)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you did the lighter centre and darker inner and outer corner on both the upper and lower lashlines! It looks very striking!

    ReplyDelete