Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Locks of Love: Finale + EOTD

Hi there!
 So... today was the day! I went and donated my hair to Locks of Love today. I must say, it was a completely painless and wonderful experience. The people over at Absolut Hair, and specifically my stylist Nicolette was awesome. I went in with a very VAGUE idea of what I wanted and left with what I think is a super cute, totally everyday wearable cut. Yay!  Best of all, is all the hair I got to donate to such a wonderful charity! <3  Ok.. so here's the photos I'm sure you are all here to see.. so without further ado, heres my new doo. LoL *insert cheesy grin here*

Front View

Side View
Thats FOUR ponytails, 15+ inches long each!

Oh yeah.. I also wanted to share with you guys my EOTD for today! It was really neat, and I got quite a few compliments on it today. I wanted something bright and fun for my new haircut!


So that's it ladies & gents. What do you think?

10 comments:

  1. Nice color combination on the EOTD :)

    XOXO

    Michelle
    www.hardcoremakeupjunkie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Cut! Great Cause! WTG. . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. four pony tails!! wow! they were really glad you came!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! How brave of you! That cut looks wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much! :D Honestly.. I think I am going to go back and get it cut even a bit shorter.. Its just past my shoulders in the back and sticks out funny.. I think I'd like it above the collar line so it hangs straight down.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the eye make up! It looks incredible:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair cut turned out great, better than the one i had when i chopped it all off. I agree with you saying you might go back to cut the back shorter! i was thinking the same thing with mine cos it a pain to straighten and try to fix the back which i can't see!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Mandy Thanks alot. *nods* Thats EXACTLY my problem too.. Why can't we see the backs of our own heads yet? ;D Everyone else can! I try to enlist my hubby when he's got time.. but he's not a master at wielding the hair straightener.. and its kind of a dangerous weapon in his hands. :D >.<

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Shannon Thank you! I wanted something super bright and crazy for the craziness my tummy was feeling that day. 7 years of hair gone deserved something wild on my eyes! :D

    ReplyDelete