Thursday, February 10, 2011

Mini-Review: Wet'N'Wild Stoplight Red

Just wanted to talk to you quickly about red lipstick. I know.. You all have your favorites out there, but I have always been too terrified to wear red lipstick. I have SUPER fair cool toned skin, and I've always been jealous of those darker skinned beauties in their scarlet lips. I recently came across a decent b1g1 1/2 off sale at my local Fred Meyer (who also has every wet'nwild palette known to man right now too!yay!) and decided to try this blue based red I found. It is #911D or Stoplight Red.

From what I've seen it's suppose to be a pretty decent dupe of Mac's Ruby Woo.
My Rockin' Red Lips!(Taken with flash)

Its definitely not as drying as Ruby Woo. I'm actually really loving the color. Even on my fair skin it looks rather nice <3 Great find for right before Valentines day. I know I will be sporting this beauty on the 14th.. What will you be wearing on your puckered lips this Monday? 
Nakie Face, Red Lips.

3 comments:

  1. Probably my new MAC lippie that I spoiled myself with, Something New. I found a red from NYX that I LOVE (I don't wear reds, either), but oiy, it dries my lips out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love red lipstick:) i don't feel it suits me though. But i love it on other people! xxx

    ReplyDelete