Friday, February 4, 2011

What's Crack'a'lackin?


 Yeah.. Can you guys believe this trend is coming back?!  I think I remember having crackle polish when I was about in the 6th grade. Anyhoos. This is neat. All I've seen from companies lately is black crackle/shatter whatever they wanna call it. But I haven't jumped on the bandwagon and snagged any yet.  I'm kinda glad I've waited. China Glaze  is going to be releasing their collection in Spring 2011. Its got a total of 6 different colors to pick from. Fault Line & Broken Hearted are the ones I'm fiendish for.
A quick Vid about them here: 
Are you guys excited for MORE of this crackle stuff? Or just hoping it will die out soon? 

6 comments:

  1. To me it kinda looks like the nails are unhealthy and breaking lol.. I dunno. But the bright colors are fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Yeah..I dunno.. I do think the colors are neat..sorta punk rock. I LOVE nail art.. but NO way can I do it...let alone on myself! I think this is trying to be an opportunity for us horrible @ drawing stick figures girls to do a little something other than just plain polish. LoL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by and following my blog :) I really appreciate it!

    XOXO

    Michelle
    www.hardcoremakeupjunkie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. a swedish brand called Isadora came out with "graffiti" nails, as they called it, last fall.. I bought a black one, but they came out with a yellow a fushia a red a white.. A bunch of colours.. I've kinda grow ired of it.. it was such a hype here in sweden all fall so when China Glaze and OPI and BarryM now also has them I'm just, mjee.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just got these right after reading your post! Well in the afternoon... check out my post! They look awesome!
    http://everythingmakeupandbeauty.blogspot.com/2011/02/haulage-target-and-china-glaze-crackle.html#comments

    ReplyDelete