Friday, March 4, 2011

EOTD 03.04.11

Hey there. I just wanted to share my pin-uppie type look for today. I wanted something neutral and pretty to go with my bold red lippie and this seemed to work really well. I absolutely ADORE this palette. It came out this winter with a few other palettes and the pigmentation and smoothness of the shadows I have been getting from them lately have made me fall in love with Wet n Wild all over again.





I used the lightest cream shade (located in the upper left) for all over the lid & packed on under the brow for the high light. I blended the medium golden brown shade (located middle right) from the outer corner lid to the inner 2/3. The crease color was the darkest shade in the palette (located at the bottom right) and I blended that into the crease and up to the highlight shade. Used a dark winged liner for this and I think it turned out pretty great for a nice brown smokey eye.



Wet n Wild Kitty

A brief review of Wet n Wild in general: 
In revamping their formulas, and updating their image, they aren't just affordable, they are holding their own to MUCH more expensive companies out there. Not everything is a WIN, per se,  but certainly more now than ever! During these rough financial times, that is something I for one can be grateful for! I hate the stigma that you have to spend a small (or large one for that matter) fortune to get good quality, high pigmented makeup that does what it claims to do.

5 comments:

  1. Ah this is my favourite look to do when I can be bothered to put on eyeshadow! Your fringe is gorgeous doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *blush* Thanks so much, you are too sweet! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pinup looks! Which lipstick is that? It looks fabulous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :D It is Wet n Wild #911D or Stoplight Red. I did a post on it last month .. you can see the little blurb I did on it here > http://mrskittykaboom.blogspot.com/2011/02/mini-review-wetnwild-stoplight-red.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. You rock that red lippy really well!!! Fiyahhhhhhhh :D

    ReplyDelete