Saturday, March 5, 2011

Purry Murry Murloc

A photo post dedicated to my sketchy little Flame Point Siamese kitty called Murloc.

Named after Murlocs- a bipedal, amphibious humanoid race found in the World of Warcraft
Look at how his collar doesn't fit! :D He use to be so TINY!


Baby Murloc says "I am Ferocious! RAWR!"

This is Murloc & Steve (I use to have 2 Flame Points, but long story short, we had a house fire, and I lost Steve-O)

Murloc eating a Maple Bar *he LOVES sweets..oddly enough, they say cats can't taste sweet things?!?.

One of the funniest photos ever. Murloc showing his adoration for the UK. 'Ello Loves!
On March 12th he will be 4 years old! How time flies!

Thanks to (。♥‿♥。)

3 comments:

  1. YAY! Thanks for posting these, Murloc looks like he has a lot of personality and he has really neat colouring! He looked so sweet as a baby! I thought cats couldn't taste sweets either, that is so funny how he loves them!Also, I am so sorry about what happened to Steve. That is absolutely heartbreaking :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Murloc is cute! It looks like he was a naughty playful kitten :) What a lovely fluffy boy.

    That is so sad about Steve :( Cats should never ever die! They're too precious! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww Murloc is so handsome! He's got wonderful colorings too!

    I'm so sorry about Steve <3

    ReplyDelete